Each user is rewarded with bonus points using the SPARK service - each RON spent is the equivalent of a bonus point. After reaching a certain number of points, they can be converted into one-day vouchers, through which you can travel for free using the SPARK mobile application. The bonus points thus accumulated are valid for a period of 24 months.
You can also get bonus points when you charge the car. When the Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, Skoda Citigo and Renault Zoe models will have a range of less than 50 kilometers and the ⚡️symbol will appear in the application, you will be rewarded with points depending on the charged car and then you can convert them for a FREE day with the chosen car.
The charging process:
- 1. Go to the nearest charging station in the SPARK application, with the rental session open.
- 2. Using the card in the car's glovebox or in its absence, by calling the application number, the station will be switched on, connecting the charging cable corresponding to the charging type (Type 2 - Renault ZOE, CCS - Skoda Citigo and BMW i3, CHAdeMO - Nissan Leaf ).
- 3. The card will then be left in the car and the session will be closed, after checking that the car is charging and you have all your personal belongings on you.
- 4. The car will not be available until the battery reaches 75%.
- 5. If all the steps have been followed, in the points section of the application you will find the points offered for charging.