Each user is rewarded with bonus points using the SPARK service - each RON spent is the equivalent of a bonus point. After reaching a certain number of points, they can be converted into one-day vouchers, through which you can travel for free using the SPARK mobile application. The bonus points thus accumulated are valid for a period of 24 months.
You can also get bonus points when you charge the car. When the Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, Skoda Citigo and Renault Zoe models will have a range of less than 50 kilometers and the ⚡️symbol will appear in the application, you will be rewarded with points depending on the charged car and then you can convert them for a FREE day with the chosen car.
The charging process:
- 1. Go to the nearest charging station in the SPARK application, with the rental session open.
- 2. By calling the application number, the station will be switched on, connecting the charging cable corresponding to the charging type (Type 2 - Renault ZOE, CCS - Skoda Citigo and BMW i3, CHAdeMO - Nissan Leaf ).
- 3. The session will be ended, after checking that the car is charging and you have all your personal belongings on you.
- 4. The car will not be available until the battery reaches 75%.
- 5. If all the steps have been followed, in the points section of the application you will find the points offered for charging.